I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3.At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
5. Or you could take the lazy route like I'm about to, and do the meme but not tag anyone (That's my own rule; isn't it nice?).
Okay, there are the rules. Now for my eight random facts/habits...
1. I am completely unable to do only one thing at a time, as evidenced by the fact that I am doing this meme while paging through the hymnal and creating the bulletin for Sunday, while Gilmore Girls plays in the background.
2. Last September or so, a reader of this blog sent me a Franklin Covey planner, and it somehow seems to have become my brain. Seriously, I have no idea where I'm going without it.
3. I am compulsively punctual, and have to work hard not to be irritated at people who do not honor time commitments, either to arrive or end on time.
4. I could eat sushi every day and be quite happy...and yet I live in a place where there is no sushi. Sad.
5. I seem to have missed the etiquette lesson on giving my own name first when introducing myself, and instead tend to walk up to people and ask, "Who are you?"
6. I've had real life meetings with a whole lot of people I've met online. Met one this week, in fact!
7. As I was reminded at General Synod this week, I will almost always choose social time over sleep.
8. I hate wearing socks.