In the last two days, the following tasks have been completed:
- Damaged hallway carpet torn out; floor underneath cleaned and partially refinished
- Rest of carpet vacuumed and steam-cleaned
- Livingroom dusted and reorganized; months of old mail and magazines sorted and tossed.
- Bathroom windowsill stripped, de-moulded, and repainted
- Actual food purchased; expired food discarded; fridge reorganized
- Organizer rack for bedroom purchased and assembled
- Laundry from last two trips done
- Office cleaned
On the docket for the rest of the week:
- Filling the aforementioned rack with things currently strewn across my bedroom floor
- Sorting boxes of stuff still unpacked in the guest room after a year and a half of living here
- Donating or tossing about a third of my stuff
- Deep-cleaning the kitchen and bathroom
- Beautifying porch
I don't think I need a therapist to tell me that the internal waters are troubled.